Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My own RED RING of DEATH!

Yes, this is what you get for being optimistic!
OMG! This is like the worst thing ever!! This and finding your spouse (or couple, no judgement here, what am I, the marriage police?) in bed with someone else. Someone else of your same sex, that´s a given, because let´s face it, if you are a chick and you find your man with some tramp you should have thought about that when you refused going down on him, you know? If you´re a dude and you find your woman with some guy, well man, that sucks for you…but what if you have a really hot wife and you find her in bed with some other hot chick, huh? How cool would that be? Imagine you´re married to Scarlet Johanssen and you find her in bed with Angelina Jolie, there´s no losers on that scenario—right? Right on! Gimme five!! And what if you find your wife (who suddenly gained like 40 pounds) in bed with some guy that is too ugly for his own sake? Please, we all know that wasn´t working for anyone. Besides, that´s probably the only chance that guy will ever get laid without being arrested for looking out for hookers, and you haven´t even touched the bitch for over a year by now! So is that bad? NO, this is bad! I haven´t got to play Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3, and I was just getting all warmed up to take a trip to Arkham City…AND NOW THIS???!?!?!? You gotta be frakin´ kidding me! So this is the worst thing that could possibly happen to anyone besides finding your girl in bed with someone else, or…I don´t know…getting home and finding your kids chopped down to pieces because the bitch you live with went berserker on their asses. But I wouldn´t know about that, my bitches are running low and I have no kids…my fraking XBOX just died!!!

No comments: