Tuesday, October 11, 2011

House is...

...whenever your heart is?!

So he´s the run-down. Last Friday night I went out to try and socialize a little bit, see if I could meet someone and maybe, if god existed get laid. I got so frustated that I´ve decided not to go out again, at least for a while.

I´m so useless that I can´t muster the strenght to go and talk to some chicks, no matter how whorish they look or how drunk they are. I don´t know why I keep doing this to myself, but it keeps happening. I mean, I was close enough to some woman who was talking about how much she loved so suck c@ck and not even that was incentive enough for me to go near her and offer her something to do, y´know?

I´m so pathetic that I ended that same night watching the bonus disc from spiderman 2 in bed...alone.

Can someone kill me or at least fuck me out of pitty!?

Anyway, I´ve reached the following conclusion:


I mean, I already have the charming personality, the unabashed arrogance, I´m totally self-centered and egotistical...I just need to work on my addiction to drugs.

No comments: