Monday, October 1, 2012

October update.

I just got back to work after two days off. Man, working sucks! I can spend almost 3 days, locked in my house, just working in my pages and my comic book related projects without any human contact at all. I only see my family when we eat, and then it´s every man for himself. I don´t need to go outside, hell, I don´t like to go out, I just want to stay in my room, drawing, inking, working on my art. That´s all I ask, why can´t it be like that all the time? --oh...yeah, because comics don´t pay shit-- fuck...

Anyway, here´s a peek of what comes out of those labor intensive days. Make sure to look out for it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...


These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of
courses were start before the situation was much better

Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation
epoxy coatings
glue removal