Sunday, December 5, 2010

The truth about my Birthday.

This year I didn't have a happy Birthday. Much like last year's, but for very different reasons.

Last year's was because I was all alone and felt abandoned in a foreign country. This year I am no longer alone, I'm surrounded by friends and family. But to my own surprise I found myself not allowing me to be happy. I decided that there was no reason whatsoever to celebrate because around this same time last year I materialized the biggest mistake of my life...

...I bought the ticket back to my home.



My shrink says that I'm constantly doing the impossible to keep myself from being happy. She's right, I know that, and things like this are the reason behind my self-punishment.

Maybe next year I will be a little bit more tolerant with myself and allow me to be happy.

At least for a little while, one day of the year.
But I wouldn't hold my breath.

4 comments:

Luly said...

Oh...I can't believe it!!! Why??? 'Much like last year'???
mmm...what happened???

kisses!

nuradrenalena said...

i like

Lisandro Di Pasquale said...

I like that you like.

MaGnUs said...

Don't be so hard on your self, bro.