Monday, May 24, 2010

New foray into "publishing"


Hello all, Today I'm here to talk to you about Hadron Colliderscope, a new venture created by a very good friend of mine, mister Michael Bramley. Here he creates a space dedicated to comics and the people who not only loves them but also loves making them. In here you will see a new post of a short story every week made by different people all the time. Mike and his evil #2 (a.k.a. Jason Le Beau) take the time to review people's work and based on their talent or dexterity mix them in a very incestuous way to make something good for you to read. Seriously though, this is a very dear project for me and I can say that I'm very flatered to be involved in it. Just take a look and keep coming back, because like I always say...

...there's more to come.

No comments: