Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another update.

As I’m writing this it’s 7:40 am in this little corner of the earth. I’ve been working all night on the second issue of “How to survive working in retail” and (not that anyone cares) I’m only one page away from finishing the pencils. Inks are just around the corner and after that all that will be left to do will be lettering and getting everything ready for printing.

It’s funny (weird funny) how the human brain works, as dawn comes closer I feel creatively pumped instead of tired. It feels like my brain its all jacked up on creative juice and won’t let me rest. As a break from the boards I decide to start working on a new section for this blog that will be a sort of recount of some comic book stores I’ve seen around the world. The writing part it’s done already for a few of them, so what I decided to do now was to start working on the pictures to go with the articles. But that doesn’t stop there, as I recently moved back to my old house I have to rearrange a ton of books, comics and CD’s, and somehow I feel that right now is the best time to do it. I feel like I want to do 80 things all at the same time, in moments like this I wish I had 8 arms like an octopus, or a clone to split up the work load.

Anyway, just felt like touching base and let people know what I’m up to. Lots of sketches and new stuff are waiting to see the light as soon as I get my scanner back, until then I sign off with the usual…

…more to come.

P.S: As I publish this I actually started the inking of the book ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, this is Jason, from midtown. Had a question for you, get a hold of me at sicofemail@yahoo.com. Hope you're doing well.