Monday, May 2, 2011

Therapy revelations.

In 2010 I started the long and way overdue process of therapy (how very modern of me!) and through this I have come a few discoveries in my life.
This is a section with some of the revelations I’ve made with the help of my psychologist. Some are funny and some are a little more tragic. In any case, they are another unrequested window to my head. Let the healing begin. Enjoy.
The funny thing it's I don't know whether nobody's watching or noboby cares.Take your pick.

#8:The truth its uglier than "Ugly Betty"



Plus, here´s a little something extra that I found browsing the internet. Its from the book LOST AND FOUND by SHAUN TAUN. I really liked that book based on what I was able to see online. If someone feels like giving me the book as a gift, I won´t complain.


´Nuff said, true believers.
May the force be with you.
More to come

No comments: