Thursday, July 28, 2011

I wish


I wish I had something to say
something worth hearing
I wish I had someone to tell it to
someone to take care of me

I wish I had a sketchbook
filled with silly drawings
that only make sense to me
I wish I had an artistic flair
(I´m afraid I don´t have one)

Sometimes I come across things like this
and I have no one to share it with
my loneliness has left me
and my emptyness doesn´t care

The world is filled with great things
I wish I could be one of them.



I came across this great illustrator called Paul Madonna who makes incredibly beautiful sketches and strips. I would love to be able to do something like this, to have a reason to do it.
For more on this great artist visit his site: http://www.paulmadonna.com/

1 comment:

Luly said...

Beautiful! I loved it