Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June update


YAY!! ^_^
Issue three of "How to survive working in retail" it's complete and should be on its way to you in a couple of days on both formats, paper and digital, for my mates are about to print it in the states (make sure to go and buy it) and I will upload it everywhere somewhere this week.

It's very good news because I already started working on issue four, and I'm glad to say that I'm already up to page 5 in the pencil stage. I'm waiting for more paper to continue, here I leave you with a couple pics as a tease.



Also, this baby has been up for six months now. Wow, It feels like a hell of a lot more, but it sure has been fun though.

As my gift I leave you this little homage I made a very long time ago to a great movie using great characters, hope you like it.



Thanks for sticking around and let's hope for a brighter future.
More to come...

2 comments:

MaGnUs said...

Dude, where can I download issue #2?

Anonymous said...

http://current.com/shows/the-rotten-tomatoes-show/
Salu2 mutante