Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOW TO SURVIVE WORKING IN RETAIL #2 PREVIEW:



And after what to me seemed like a very long time, I’m able and happy to share a few things of this work (still in progress) to you. This is taking a lot longer that we originally expected, first because of Script complications, then because of me moving out of the country, then because of my lack of sense when packing, then because of the heat, and so on, the list keeps going on, but that’s not the point.

The point is; this is a labor of love and even though we put all from ourselves to do it complications will always arise. Hopefully for #3 we will be back on track.

What we have here are a couple of inked but not finished pages and some sketches. Right now the book is half way done, so I hope that this will be enough to wet your appetite. Just talking for myself, I really hope you like what we have so far, it’s gonna be a great issue and I can’t wait to get it done and ready for you to buy it.

Please join us in this, the joy of comics and don’t forget to pest your local comic book store about this very particular book. We’ll see you in the shelves!

More to come ^_^







No comments: